Allergy Research Nattokinase 50 mg NSK-SD
Shop for Allergy Research
Nattokinase 50mg by Allergy Research Group - 300 veg caps | Supports blood circulation & cardiovascular health
- Nattokinase 50mg by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients for healthy blood circulation.
- Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans that are believed to help your body combat cardiovascular diseases for decades. It contains an enzyme known as nattokinase that provides this benefit.
- This enzyme is four times more effective in disintegrating blood clots than naturally-occurring plasmin, it also helps maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- Nattokinase naturally contains vitamin K-2 which may cancel its positive effects but this product has eliminated all traces of vitamin K through a patented process that purifies and extracts all of the nattokinase from a special‚ non-genetically modified strain of soybeans.
- Supports blood circulation
- Contains isolated, purified, and encapsulated nattokinase
- Supports healthy coagulation of blood
|Nattokinase 2000 FU||100 mg|
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules two times daily initial dose, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food. Take with 8 to 10 oz. of water.
Note: If take with anticoagulant drugs, use under medical supervision. Contraindicated in any codition associated with bleeding.