Shop for Allergy Research
BifidoBiotics by Allergy Research Group - 60 veg caps | Support healthy large intestine and overall health
- BifidoBiotics by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that Provides friendly bacteria to support a healthy large intestine.
- The bifidobacteria group is the most common probiotics found in the large intestine however, they are delicate and their numbers can be easily depleted.
- This formula supplies over 5 billion live cells from 5 bifidobacterium strains per capsule for optimal digestive health.
- The balance of the bacteria in your intestinal tract plays an important role in the level of your overall health, but this balance can be broken by poor diet, travel, antibiotic use, etc. This formula is an ideal probiotic supplement for people looking to replenish friendly bacteria in their intestinal tract.
- Provides 5 billion active probiotic cells
- Contains 5 different beneficial strains
- Support healthy large intestine
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 2.2 billion
Bifidobacterium breve 1.2 billion
Bifidobacterium longum 1.2 billion
Lactobacillus sporogenes 360 million
Lactobacillus acidophilus 240 million
Gelatin, FOS, Cellulose, stearic acid
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two or three times per day with meals, or as directed by a health practitioner.
Warnings / Precautions:
Contains milk(in trace amounts)
TO MAINTAIN POTENCY, STORE TIGHTLY CLOSED AND REFRIGERATED. DO NOT FREEZE.
SHORT TERM HEAT EXPOSURE IS ACCEPTABLE
Heat Sensitive:Overnight shipping is recommended. Not recommended for international shipping.