Shop for Allergy Research
Magnesium Citrate by Allergy Research - 180 veg caps | supports healthy bones and teeth
- Magnesium Citrate by Allergy Research is a supplement that provides magnesium in citrate form.
- It is one of the most important elements because it is involved in over 300 enzymatic processes in the human body like energy production and optimal nervous system function.
- This essential mineral also helps address mild cramps and muscle pain, and due to its role in managing calcium absorption, it also supports bones and teeth.
- This product relieves issues caused by magnesium deficiency like fatigue‚ nausea‚ and vomiting. it provides 170 milligrams of easily absorbed magnesium citrate per capsule.
- supports healthy bones and teeth
- Relief from fatigue‚ nausea‚ and vomiting
- Provides bioavailable magnesium citrate
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 180
Amount per serving:
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 170 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement‚ 1 capsule one to three times daily between meals‚ or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Warnings / Precautions
High doses of magnesium may have a laxative effect.
Contraindicated with the use of aluminum-containing drugs.
Keep in a cool‚ dry place‚ tightly capped.