Allergy Research L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate
Shop for Allergy Research
L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate by Allergy Research Group - 3.5 oz | Supports detoxification & fat metabolism
- L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that supports liver function.
- The liver is an essential organ of the body. It is responsible for removing toxins from your bloodstream and plays an important role in supporting digestion.
- One of the liver's functions is to remove a harmful chemical called ammonia from your body. It is done by a process that converts ammonia into harmless substances urea and glutamine.
- If this process is halted or slowed down for any reason ammonia could accumulate in your body and have a negative impact on your overall well-being.
- Ornithine is an amino acid that plays an important role in this detoxifying process.
- This formula supports this urea cycle by providing 3 grams of L-ornithine-L-aspartate per serving.
- Supports detoxification
- Supports fat metabolism
- Supports urea cycle
L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate - 3 g
As a dietary supplement, 1 rounded teaspoon one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped