Vitamin D3 Complete
Shop for Allergy Research
Vitamin D3 Complete - Soft gels | Supports healthy bones and immune function
- Allergy Research Group has formulated a supplement that helps balance vitamin D with vitamin A in the body.
- This chemical and preservative-free formula also contains oil-soluble vitamin K-2 in the highest quality natural fish oil base for effective absorption.
- Vitamin D is the most important vitamin and its deficiency can lead to various health problems, all tissues in the human body have some relation to this vitamin and its receptors are present in almost all important parts of the body.
- Vitamin A has the ability to support the gastrointestinal tract while also maintaining eye health and vision. It also helps treat skin problems and promote immune system function.
- Vitamin K is critical for preventing health conditions such as osteoporosis‚ pathological calcification‚ and blockages in the cardiovascular system. It has the ability to place calcium where it’s needed and prevent it from being deposited in the wrong Places.
- This Product is formulated for safe, long-term daily supplementation for most individuals and is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Supports healthy bones
- Supports immune function
- Promotes brain health
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||2000 IU|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||3000 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menoquinone-7)||100 mcg|
|Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD Tocotrienols)||5 mg|
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Caution: Proper blood monitoring recommended for higher doses.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped. Avoid high temperatures for extended periods.