Allergy Research InflaMed
Shop for Allergy Research
InflaMed by Allergy Research Group - 120 veg caps | Support connective tissue & joint health
- InflaMed by Allergy Research Group is a supplement that combines herbs, nutrients, and proteolytic enzymes, providing nutritional support to connective tissue and joint Health.
- Every joint in our body is held together by connective tissue. These tissues shapes and supports our body in every movement we make. They comprise a network of ligaments‚ tendons‚ and cartilage.
- When these tissues are damaged or weakened‚ it causes inflammation of the joints and becomes painful upon movement or pressure. In these cases, anti-inflammatory medications and natural supplements may support the repair of connective tissues in your joints.
- This blend of MSM, Boswellia, Turmeric, and Bromelain provides the natural nutrients your joints need in proper ratios to support joint health and reduce pain.
- Restore joint health
- Support connective tissue
- Reduces swelling and pain
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Zinc (as Zinc Methionate)10 mg91%
Selenium (50% as Sodium Selenite and 50% as Selenomethionine)40 µg73%
Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate)1 mg111%
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)300 µg889%
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)500 mg
Indian Frankincense Gum Extract (standardized to 65% Boswellic Acid)200 mg
Turmeric (Root) Extract (95% Curcumin)400 mg
Bromelain (3600 MCU/g)400 mg
Ginger (Root) Extract (5% Gingerol)40 mg
White Willow (Bark) Extract (standardized to 15% Salicin)50 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules one to two times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.