Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics Multivitamin
Shop for Pure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics Multivitamin | Supplement to Support Nutrient Requirements of Common Genetic Variations | 60 Capsules
About PureGenomics Multivitamin
PureGenomics Multivitamin/mineral complex targeting common genetic polymorphisms.
• Men and women aged 18 and over
• Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms • Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, riboflavin-5'-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
• Offers vitamin B12 in a unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
• Contains 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity
• Convenient, one-capsule-per-day dosing.
• Addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with B vitamins and choline.
• Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function.
• Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin.
• Supports common genetic polymorphisms.
• Supports healthy cognitive function.
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients.