Allergy Research Zinc Citrate 25
Shop for Allergy Research
Zinc Citrate 25 Mg by Allergy Research Group - 60 veg caps | Promotes immune system health & cognitive function
- Zinc is a trace mineral needed for more than 300 enzyme reactions which are responsible for normal body functioning.
- This trace mineral supports a healthy immune system, carbohydrate metabolism, tissue repair, etc. It also protects your cells from free radicals.
- Our body is not able to produce this mineral and it can only be obtained from outside sources. Some common foods that contain this nutrient include red meat‚ oysters‚ cheese‚ poultry‚ beans‚ and sunflower seeds.
- A deficiency of this mineral makes it hard for your body to absorb nutrients, makes you lose appetite, and leads to a slow wound recovery.
- It is only sometimes possible to eat a diet containing these foods daily which is why taking a dietary supplement is a good option.
- Zinc Citrate 25 Mg by Allergy Research Group supplies 25 mg of this mineral in citrate form which is more well-tolerated and well-absorbed by the digestive tract.
- Promotes immune system health
- Helps maintain healthy vision
- Supports healthy bones
- Promotes cognitive function
- Promotes healthy skin
- Antioxidant support
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)25 mg227%
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, rice hull, gum arabic, sunflower oil
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated with use of aluminum containing drugs.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.