VascuStatin Formula - Convolvulus Arvensis
Shop for Allergy Research
VascuStatin Formula - Convolvulus Arvensis Extract - 120 capsules by Allergy Research Group | Supports immune system health
VascuStatin formula includes Convolvulus arvensis extract - bindweed, which contains a proteoglycan mixture (PGM). VascuStatin contains bindweed grown in Wyoming, and toxic alkaloids are removed through a proprietary method.
- Supports immune system
- Helps maintain good health
- This formulation contains water extraction of the leaves of the Convolvulus arvensis to enhance your immune system's ability to maintain good health.
- Our white blood cells produce cytokines when it detects a bacterial infection in the body. cytokines are chemical messengers that inform our immune system when our body is in trouble.
- Excess secretion of these chemicals from cells can speed their neovascularization. Proteoglycan proteins help bind and inactivate these cytokines.
- This formula contains a proteoglycan mixture (PGM) which may have potent immune-stimulating properties.
- The bindweed used as the source of the PGM in this formula is grown in Wyoming. It initially contains toxic alkaloids which are removed by a proprietary process.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped. Keep out of reach of children.