Allergy Research Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols 200mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols 200mg by Allergy Research Group - Soft gels | Reduces bad cholesterol & protects against free radicals
- Tocotrienols are chemicals in the vitamin E family and are naturally found in four types (alpha, beta, gamma, and delta).
- Experts believe this chemical has many health benefits including increased brain health and functionality, anticancer activity, and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- This substance isn't commonly found in nature and even when it is, it's available in very low levels. palm, rice bran, and barley oils are some foods that contain this chemical.
- Palm oil is the most concentrated natural source of this chemical but to get any benefit from it you would have to consume an entire cup of it daily which doesn't sound very appetizing to include in your daily diet.
- That is why this product uses fresh, virgin red palm oil as its raw material that a patented self-emulsifying composition has been enhanced for better absorption.
- Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols 200mg by Allergy Research Group provides 200 mg of Pure Palm Tocotrienols in all four types (alpha, beta, gamma, and delta) per soft gel and has been certified to be 100% non-GMO, non-soy, Kosher, and Halal.
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- lowers total blood and plasma cholesterol
- Helps fight against cardiovascular disease
- Protects against free radicals
Serving Size:1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Tocomin SupraBio® 20% (non GMO) containing:1315 mg
Vitamin E (as 68 IU of d-Alpha Tocopherol)45.6 mg304%
Natural d-Mixed Tocotrienols200 mg
Plant Squalene13 mg
Phytosterol Complex13 mg
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, medium chain triglycerides, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mixed carotenoid complex, coenzyme Q10
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.