Allergy Research ThioDox
Shop for Allergy Research
ThioDox by Allergy Research Group - 90 tablets | Supports liver detoxification & provides antioxidant protection
- Allergy Research Group offers an antioxidant supplement that provides nutritional support for detoxification, immune function, and brain health.
- This formula is a blend of well-known ingredients that have antioxidant properties that provide protection from damage caused by free radicals.
- Free radicals are molecules that are created by oxidation and they can change the structure of the cell or sometimes cause it to self-destruct example Parkinson’s Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- Oxidation is the same process that happens when a piece of fruit starts to rot and turn brown.
- ThioDox contains L-glutathione (GSH), alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), and supportive nutrients like Vitamin C, Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Selenium that work together to support the production of glutathione and help find harmful free radicals.
- Antioxidant support
- Supports liver detoxification
- Targets oxidative damage
- Supports natural glutathione production
|Lipoic acid||150 mg|
|Riboflavin 5 Phosphate||10 mg|
|Ascorbic acid||10 mg|
As a dietary supplement, one to two tablets with meals daily, or as directed by physican.