Taurine 1000 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Taurine 1000 mg by Allergy Research Group - 250 veg caps | Supports digestion & immune system health
- Taurine is a semi-essential amino acid that can be found in our brains, eyes, heart, and muscles.
- This semi-essential amino acid is needed in high levels only in case of illness and stress. Our body can make this amino acid in the liver from other amino acids but its production decreases as we age.
- The main sources of this amino acid are mainly animal proteins such as meat, seafood, and dairy. If you are avoiding animal or animal products you might have lower levels of this amino acid.
- The main benefits of this amino acid are maintaining proper hydration and electrolyte balance, forming bile salts, healthy functioning of the central nervous system and eyes, supporting immune system health, and providing antioxidant protection.
- Each capsule of Taurine 1000 mg by Allergy Research Group provides 1‚000 mg of free-form amino acid per veg capsule.
- Helps maintain proper hydration and electrolyte balance
- Supports digestion
- Supports the nervous system and eyes
- Supports immune system health
- Provides antioxidant protection