Allergy Research Super D3
Shop for Allergy Research
Super D3 by Allergy Research Group - 60 veg caps | Supports bone mineralization & immune system function
- Allergy Research Group offers a natural source of Vitamin D3 that has been produced from the lanolin of sheep wool to support the metabolism and absorption of calcium in the gut and reduces the amount excreted by the kidneys.
- This vitamin is very important for the entire human body because the brain‚ muscles‚ heart‚ and immune system all have receptors to absorb this vitamin.
- Sunlight is the main source of this vitamin for the human body and even after that deficiency of this vitamin is quite common because many people don't go out in sun as much as they should.
- Lack of this Vitamin could lead to serious health issues like poor bone development or weakening of existing bone structures that can cause severe falls and breaks. In case you are suffering from Vitamin D deficiency taking a supplement containing this vitamin could be very beneficial.
- Super D3 by Allergy Research Group provides 2000 IU of this vitamin per veg capsule.
- Contains high potency Vitamin D3
- Obtained from naturally sourced lanolin
- Also contains Vitamins C and E
- Supports bone mineralization
- Supports positive mood
- Provides immune-boosting benefits
|Vitamin D3||2000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)||2 mg|
|Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols)||20 IU|
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin D is synthesized from lanolin. (Not a plant source).
NOTE: Do not exceed recommended dose without proper blood monitoring.