Skip to content

Spotless Cleanser

Shop for Bioelements INC


Spotless Cleanser by Bioelements - 3 oz | Highly effective acne cleanser

Bioelements offers a highly effective acne cleanser that is formulated with maximum strength OTC 2% salicylic acid. It removes surface bacteria without over-drying or stripping skin.

  1. This formula also removes excess oil and makeup that can clog pores.
  2. This product works around the clock to clear the skin of existing acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads while at the same time healing the signs of past acne breakouts. 
  3. This formula is constructed with maximum effective levels of salicylic acid and sulfur.
  4. It also contains plant extracts, 100% pure essential oils, and antioxidants this product is known to deliver clear professional results.
  5. Spotless Cleanser contains natural botanicals and is used by skin care professionals in acne facials.
  6. This product is tested to be non-irritating by the Dermatologist and is recommended for people with acne-prone skin

How to detect acne-prone skin

Have clogged pores (blackheads or whiteheads)

Experiences multiple breakouts

Has visible inflammation and redness


  • No artificial colorants
  • No synthetic fragrance 
  • Not tested on animals
  • Acne cleanser 
  • Removes excess oil
  • Contains natural botanicals 


Active Ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% 

Inactive Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEF150- Distearate, Sodium Chloride. 


Apply one pump to wet skin and massage over the face avoiding the eye area, and rinse off. Use morning and night.

If any dryness or skin peeling occurs, limit usage to once a day. 

Warnings / Precautions

For external use only.

This product can cause skin irritation and dryness if used with another acne medication. Only use one medication at a time

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison control center right away.