Slow Motion Melatonin 1.2mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Slow Motion Melatonin by Allergy Research Group - 60 Scored Tablets | Restores circadian rhythm & maintains sleep-wake-cycle
- Slow Motion Melatonin by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that provides a low dose of sleep hormone for a good night's sleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone that is responsible for healthy sleep. Our body releases this hormone at night which makes you feel drowsy. But a disturbed circadian rhythm due to any reason can hinder hormone release disturbing your sleep-wake-cycle.
- This formula provides a specially prepared low-dose melatonin which could help you get your sleep-wake-cycle back on track by restoring the balance of your circadian rhythm.
- This supplement has been stabilized in a patent-pending lipid matrix system that protects its formula from gastric juices and also promotes optimized absorption.
- This formula makes it easier to fall asleep and gives your body the rest it needs to maintain good health.
- Supports gentle sleep
- Restores circadian rhythm
- Maintains sleep-wake-cycle
Melatonin may have a strong sedating effect within 20 minutes of consumption. Not to be used during daytime. Not recommended for women who are pregnant, wishing to become pregnant, or breastfeeding; for children or adolescents; or for those with a prior history of seizures. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or other machinery. In rare cases it may stimulate seasonal affective disorder, depression, or have stimulatory effects. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.