Allergy Research Salmon Collagen Complex
Shop for Allergy Research
Salmon Collagen Complex- 60 veg caps | Supports connective tissue and joint health
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that contains SCP-II salmon nasal cartilage for healthy connective tissue, joints, and skin.
- The salmon nasal cartilage in this formula has been naturally extracted from sustainably caught wild salmon.
- This formula provides 6.5 mg of undenatured type II collagen and 5 mg of undenatured proteoglycans per capsule.
- Salmon Collagen Complex has been formulated to support hydration, elasticity, and tone of joints and skin.
- Supports connective tissue and joints
- Supports elasticity and tone of the skin
- Contains SCP-II extracted from wild-caught salmon
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Salmon nasal cartilage powder16.67 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, rice hull concentrate, gum arabic, sunflower oil, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food.
Contains fish (salmon).
Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Short Shelf Life:Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.