Shop for Bioelements INC
Radiance Rescue by Bioelements - 1.7 oz | Helps restores youthful resilience
Bioelements offers Radiance Rescue an Instant-radiance mask for the face and eyes that contains a rare white truffle that helps increase skin elasticity and moisturization.
- This formula is designed to help reduce the look of fine lines and puffiness around the eyes.
- It contains caffeine that wakes up your skin's microcirculation and restores youthful resilience.
- This formula also contains ingredients that are rich in fatty acids like murumuru and shea butter that help maintain soft and elastic skin.
- This product leaves you with a youthful glow and reduced lines and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Natural white truffle is a very rear ingredient that has never been used in skin care before, this ingredient has shown incredible results in transforming the skin.
- After clinical trials, it was found that white truffle increases the elasticity of the skin by 35%, increases moisturization by 48%, and reduces eye bag appearance by 14%,
- They also found that it reduces the look of wrinkles by 12.8%, and creates an increase in skin thickness by +0.39 mm.
Some main ingredients of this formula are:
- Dimethicone: It is used as an antifoaming agent and carminative in various food products and lubricants
- Glycerin: Behind water and fragrance, glycerin is one of the most frequently reported ingredients in cosmetics.
- Murumuru seed butter: Natural skin moisturizer. Murumuru butter is an excellent emollient known for its moisturizing properties without clogging your pores.
- Natural white truffle: Diminishes signs of aging. White truffle is capable of repairing skin due to the presence of vitamins and minerals. It also offers a natural glow.
- Caprylic triglyceride: It has been widely used for more than 50 years. It helps smooth the skin and also works as an antioxidant.
- Ceteareth-20: It functions as an emollient, surfactant, and emulsifier. It is used in cosmetics such as facial moisturizers, conditioners, anti-aging treatments, conditioners, cleansers, sunscreens, etc.
- Jojoba: It can be directly applied to the skin for acne, psoriasis, sunburn, and chapped skin. It also encourages the regrowth of hair in people who are balding
- Panax: Ginseng and ginsenosides have been shown to prevent the aging of the skin
- Curcuma longa root oil: The essential oil of Curcuma longa exhibited chemopreventive effects.
- Rescues worn-down skin
- Increases elasticity
- Reduces lines and eye puffiness
- provides instant glow
- No artificial colorants
Water (aqua, Eau), dimethicone, glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, stearic acid, ceteareth-20, caffeine, tuber magnatum (white truffle) extract, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), organic kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Panax quinquerfolium root extract, Curcuma longa root oil, squalane, Melia Azadirachta leaf extract, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), exlipta prostrate extract, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, citrus Aurantium flower oil, Juniperus virginiana oil, citrus grandis peel oil, citrus aurantifolia oil, citrus aurantifolia Dulcis peel oil, Jasminum sambac oil, polysorbate 60, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, propanediol, tromethamine, carbomer, potassium sorbate, iron oxides, ethylhexyglycerin, mica, moringa pterygosperma seed oil, sodium benzoate, tocopherol
Directly apply to the face and undereye area, and let it sit for 10 minutes or longer. Rinse and then apply a Bioelements moisturizer or SPF. Use as often as needed.