QÜELL® Fish Oil - Ultra EPA
QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration. It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra EPA contains a higher ratio of EPA to DHA that is indicated for cardiovascular, joint or general health.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Softgels • Servings Per Container 30
- two softgels contain:
- Calories from Fat10
- Total Fat1.25 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate1,250 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)800 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)150 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, naturalsource mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily