QÜELL® Fish Oil - Ultra DHA
QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentrations. It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra DHA contains a significantly higher ratio of DHA to EPA that is indicated for cognitive or maternal health.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Softgels • Servings Per Container 30
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Calories from Fat10
- Total Fat1.25 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate1,250 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)775 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)200 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, naturalsource mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily