Douglas Laboratories QÜELL® Fish Oil Junior
Shop for Douglas Laboratories
QÜELL® Fish Oil Junior | 60 Softels | Supercritical extraction used in QÜELL® Fish Oil ensures enhanced purity, bioavailability and concentration
About QÜELL® Fish Oil Junior:
QÜELL® Fish Oil Junior is a small softgel that provides omega-3 DHA for children's general health. QÜELL® is supercritical CO2 extracted fish oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories. The supercritical extraction used in QÜELL® Fish Oil ensures enhanced purity, bioavailability and concentration.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 60
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Calories from Fat5
- Total Fat0.6 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate625 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)387 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)100 mg
- QÜELL® Fish Oil Junior ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily