Shop for Pure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations | PureBi•Ome Intensive | Hypoallergenic Multi-Strain | Probiotic Blend to Support Healthy Intestinal Microflora Balance | 30 Capsules
About PureBi-Ome Intensive
PureBi Ome™ Intensive is a probiotic mix with Saccharomyces boulardii to help sound digestive microflora balance and diminish the event of intermittent looseness of the bowels. PureBi Ome™ Intensive aides support typical stomach-related capabilities for a sound G.I. tract.
- Advances advantageous microbes in the gut.
- Diminishes incidental diarrhoea.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan fixings
- PureBi•Ome™ Intensive offers 25 billion CFU per container of four clinically explored probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172), joined with 5 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii to help microflora balance, solid defecations and gastrointestinal solace.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is incorporated as extra help for solid gut capability. In a twofold visually impaired, controlled preliminary including 151 people, S. boulardii supplementation diminished the event of periodic runs and upheld general gut wellbeing.
- Research recommends that S. boulardii may invigorate protein discharges to help typical stomach-related works and kill poisons for a solid G.I. tract.
Servings Per Container: 30
Take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Serving Size: One Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Probiotic Blend ... 25 billion CFU
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCIMB 30157)
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCIMB 30156)
Bifidobacterium Bifidum (NCIMB 30153)
Bifidobacterium Lactis (NCIMB 30172)
Saccharomyces Boulardii 5 billion CFU
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fibre (cellulose), silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|warning: Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.|