ProThrivers Wellness Flavinoid Complex
Shop for Integrative Therapeutics
Prothrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex - 120 Capsules | Integrative Therapeutics | Supports Anti-oxidant Pathways
ProThrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex is a unique combination of herbs and nutrients that focus on supporting antioxidant production. This formula is more than the sum of its parts - it relies upon the combination of ingredients versus the use of single or sequential compounds.
ProThrivers products have been specifically designed with the guidance of the renowned naturopath Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, an expert in thriver care for 20 years. Clinically, she focuses on using evidence-informed strategies to address the needs of this specific population of thrivers. Moreover, Dr. Alschuler is a thriver herself and draws on her own experiences to better understand their challenges.
Integrative Therapeutics offers Prothrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex that supports the antioxidant pathways to improve their health and overall wellness.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract (decaffeinated) (Sunphenon® brand) - 250 mg
Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to 50% Resveratrol - 150 mg
L-Glutathione (reduced) (Setria® brand) - 125 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (Ubiquinone-10) - 50 mg
Theracurmin® enhanced bioavailable water-dispersible curcumin extract from Curcuma longa rhizome - 50 mg
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin (from Sophora japonica flower and buds)
plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, maltose, silica, gum ghatti, maltodextrin, citric acid
- Green tea extract: Sunphenon® brand green tea extract, which has been the subject of studies of interest to thrivers.
- Resveratrol: Cell culture and experimental animal studies have found that resveratrol can quench reactive oxygen species and induce the expression of glutathione peroxidase, SOD dismutase, and catalase.
- Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin: Quercetin is a flavonoid ubiquitous in plants. Quercetin has various mechanisms of action shown in preclinical studies that underlie its potential health-supporting effects. However, quercetin is poorly absorbed. This formula utilizes alpha-glycosyl isoquercitrin, which has nearly 18 times the absorption of quercetin aglycone.*
- Reduced L-Glutathione: Setria® brand glutathione.
- Coenzyme Q10: Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is an essential co-factor in oxidative phosphorylation, the final step of mitochondrial energy production. Mitochondrial energy metabolism and antioxidation balance are two mechanisms for which CoQ10 acts.
Adults take 2 capsules twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.