Allergy Research Potassium Citrate 99mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Potassium Citrate - 120 veg caps | Supports cardiovascular health & muscle function
- Allergy Research Group offers a pure source of potassium that support cardiovascular health.
- It is an important macromineral that keeps your heart working, helps digest food properly, and supports muscle function and bone health.
- This vital mineral is present in bananas‚ avocados‚ and chicken. But a balanced diet is not always enough because you might need to increase your potassium intake if you have too much sodium in the body, which can be found in high quantities in processed foods.
- Low levels of minerals can be bought up to where they should be with a supplement and this formula provides you with enough of this mineral to correct a potential deficiency.
- Potassium Citrate provides 99 mg of this vital mineral per serving in an easily absorbable form.
- This product is vegetarian and is highly unlikely to cause an allergy.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports digestion
- Supports muscle function
- Supports bone health
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||99 mg|
1 capsule daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.