Allergy Research PhytoArtemisinin
Shop for Allergy Research
PhytoArtemisinin by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Support Gastrointestinal Health & microbial balance
- Allergy Research Group offers the active constituent of sweet wormwood herb, which has been used as a fever-reducer and anti-parasitic medicine for centuries.
- This herb was rediscovered in the 1960s as a treatment for malaria and in 2004 the W.H.O. declared it as the first line of defense for treating malaria.
- This active constituent has the ability to reduce the release of histamine which is involved in stress and allergic reactions and can lead to diarrhea, headaches, asthma, hypotension, irregular heartbeats, etc.
- PhytoArtemisinin contains pure artemisinin and phytosaponins to provide natural support for gastrointestinal health and function.
- Support Gastrointestinal Health
- Reduce the release of histamine
- Supports microbial balance
|Gleditsia sinensis (spine) extract (30% saponins)||350 mg|
Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. Long term administration greater than 2 or 3 months should be monitored by a healthcare practitioner. Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness. Detoxification reactions may be experienced by some individuals.