Allergy Research Phosphatidyl Choline
Shop for Allergy Research
Phosphatidyl Choline by Allergy Research Group - 100 soft gels | Supports healthy cognitive & liver function.
- Phosphatidylcholines are a class of phospholipids that are attached to a choline particle. They are a significant part of cell membranes which are important because they allow nutrients in your cells while keeping harmful substances out.
- This nutrient can be obtained from a variety of readily available sources like egg yolk, soybeans, etc.
- It has been traditionally used to support brain health and can help by providing relief from symptoms related to mild short-term memory loss.
- The human brain can convert this nutrient into acetylcholine‚ which is a neurotransmitter that encourages the muscles in your gastrointestinal tract to break food down into smaller particles.
- This valuable nutrient also supports liver function, promotes lipolysis, and checks cholesterol levels. It may even help dissolve gallstones.
- Phosphatidyl Choline by Allergy Research Group provides 385 mg of this nutrient per soft gel to support the brain, liver, and cell membranes.
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Supports gastrointestinal tract health
- Supports liver function
As a dietary supplement one to four softgels two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by physician.