Douglas Laboratories Pecta-Sol ®
Shop for Douglas Laboratories
Pecta-Sol ® | 90 Count | Clinically shown to support cellular health, normal immune responses and healthy detoxification
About Pecta-Sol ®:
Pecta-Sol® capsules contain modified citrus pectin that has been clinically shown to support cellular health, normal immune responses and healthy detoxification. PectaSol® is derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits, and is modified using a proprietary enzymatic and pH process. This unique modification process guarantees that PectaSol® pectin has a low molecular weight in order to be absorbed more effectively.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Capsule • Servings Per Container 90
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Total Carbohydrate0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber0.5 g
- Sodium28 mg
- Potassium68 mg
- PectaSol® (Modified Citrus Pectin)68 mg
- Pecta-Sol ® ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin (capsule) and vegetable stearate.
- PectaSol® Modified Citrus Pectin is a complex polysaccharide rich in galactosyl residues.
- PectaSol® is a registered trademark of EcoNugenics®, Inc. Pectasol® is protected under US Patent No. #6,274,566, #6,462,029 and #7,026,302.
- Suggested Usage: 1-6, three times per day