Allergy Research ParaMicrocidin 250
Shop for Allergy Research
ParaMicrocidin 250 by Allergy Research Group - 120 veg caps | Supports good intestinal flora
- ParaMicrocidin 250 by Allergy Research Group is a hypoallergenic grapefruit seed extract that supports good intestinal flora.
- In today's world, it is impossible to avoid bacteria and viruses even after exercising daily and eating a proper diet to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Grapefruit seed extract contains vitamin-C‚ and tocopherols and has natural antioxidant and antibiotic properties, effectively eliminating unwanted foreign invaders.
- Our body doesn't build immunity to this extract and it also promotes the functioning of good bacteria in the body.
- This vegetarian supplement is gentle on the gastrointestinal system and contains no artificial additives‚ fillers‚ or preservatives.
- Supports good intestinal flora
- Eliminates foreign invaders
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings per container 60
Amount per serving:
Grapefruit Seed Extract 500 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ L-leucine.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 caps 2 or 3 times daily with meals, or as directed by a physician. Use for up to three months, and reduce intake if stomach irritation occurs. Maximum recommended daily intake: 1500 mg.