Allergy Research Pantothenic Acid 500mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Pantothenic Acid by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Supports production of red blood cells & certain hormones
- Vitamin B5 is also known as Pantothenic Acid, which has been derived from the Greek word “pantos” which means everywhere. This vitamin got this name because it is used in multiple areas of our body.
- Our bodies use this vitamin in metabolism which means it converts carbohydrates‚ fats‚ and proteins into energy.
- It supports the production of red blood cells which are responsible for carrying oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body.
- This vitamin also supports nervous system function‚ maintains healthy skin and hair‚ and promotes the production of certain hormones.
- Allergy Research Group' Pantothenic Acid provides 500 mg of this vitamin per capsule.
- Supports metabolism
- Supports the production of red blood cells
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
- Supports nervous system
|calcium salt||500 mg|
1 cap a day with a meal