Pancreas Natural Glandular Lamb 425 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Pancreas Natural Glandular (Lamb) by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Promotes healthy digestion & digestive comfort
- Pancreas Natural Glandular (Lamb) by Allergy Research Group was formulated by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez M.D. and provides pancreas tissue derived from government-inspected, range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand and Australia.
- The pancreas is a glandular organ responsible for producing digestive enzymes such as amylase, lipase‚, and protease for the breakdown of carbohydrates, dietary fats, and proteins.
- This product provides 425 milligrams of ovine pancreas tissue in order to promote digestive comfort because when you take a raw glandular supplement, your body may incorporate the extract into the same organ in your body.
- This formula is a convenient way to promote healthy digestion because it was freeze-dried to preserve bioavailability.
- Helps regulate sugar levels
- Promotes healthy digestion
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving
Pancreas Tissue (Ovine, Lyophilized)425 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule three times daily is taken ½ to 1 hour before each meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.