Omega 3 DHA Vegan
Shop for Biogena
Omega 3 DHA Vegan by Biogena - 60 caps | Supports cognitive health & healthy lipid metabolism
- Omega 3 DHA Vegan by Biogena is an omega-3 fatty acid supplement from sustainable microalgae cultures.
- The main source of this acid is cold water fish but overfishing presents an ever-increasing problem because fish stocks will decline in the mid-term and this important food source can therefore not be developed sustainably.
- Wild fish accumulate eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) through the consumption of algae so the cultivation of these algae is a more expedient and more sustainable way of ensuring the supply of omega-3 fatty acids.
- DHA plays an important role in different body functions and provides many benefits for overall well-being.
- The manufacturer of this product obtains the DHA from the microalga Schizochytrium sp. and offers vegans and vegetarians a high-quality alternative for fatty acid consumption.
- Provide vegan DHA
- Supports cognitive health
- Helps maintain visual function
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Fish Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Casein Free
1 capsule per day taken with a meal and plenty of liquid.
If you are pregnant or nursing or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.