Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K
Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K by pure encapsulations is a hypoallergenic dietary supplement with a complete multivitamin and mineral formula with enhanced support for bones and arterial health.
Nowadays, life is moving too quickly. The pace has become so fast that it has created intense competition in every sphere. In this fast-paced world, people do not find enough time to focus on a nutrient-rich diet that balances all the necessary nutrients. People sometimes depend on processed foods and restaurants to fulfill their daily meal solutions due to a busy lifestyle and to save their time for cooking.
Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K from pure encapsulations brand contains the essential vitamins and minerals required for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It is specially enhanced with vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2. Furthermore, it may prevent osteoporosis and protects against heart disease.
Importance of Vitamin K:
- It helps to improve blood clotting and stops bleeding.
- It also helps to activate other proteins, such as carboxylate osteocalcin, the main bone protein that helps build new bones.
- Vitamin K2 is an essential vitamin in healthy aging.
Sources of Vitamin K:
Vitamin K is readily available in foods like green leafy vegetables such as broccoli, kale, cabbage, and brussel sprouts or you can simply take a Vitamin K supplement.
Taking vitamin K2 increases osteocalcin's ability to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization.
Vitamin K2, in the form of MK-7, is especially important for maintaining healthy arterial calcium metabolism and supporting healthy vascular elasticity.
In addition, recent studies have shown that vitamin D increases the activity of vitamin K, providing synergistic support for bone health and blood vessel health. The formula contains 1,000 i.u. of vitamin D.
Being healthy and living a healthy lifestyle is more valuable. Think about how you can take care of yourself to eat nutritious foods to remain healthy and avoid symptoms associated with inadequate nutrition. Even if you follow a balanced diet every day. However, As you age, you may face nutrition deficiencies. Perhaps you are one of those who are facing nutritional issues. Nutrient 950 with vitamin K may be the right solution for you. However, consult with your physician before taking it to get recommendations on dosage.
This product is a complete multivitamin /multimineral formula that contains the below nutrients.
vitamin A: It is an essential nutrient and is very important for healthy vision, immune system, reproduction, and cell growth.
vitamin C: Strengthens the immune system and bleeding gums and teeth
vitamin D: Vitamin D helps your body to absorb calcium and reduces your risk of osteoporosis, and also lowers the risk of heart diseases.
vitamin E: It has antioxidant properties and promotes immunity and protects from cell damage. It is also good for skin, vision, and brain health.
Vitamin K1: Synthesis of blood clotting proteins
Vitamin K2: Synthesis of bone proteins
vitamin B2: Supports energy production
vitamin B6: It is essential for the development of the brain, nerves, skin, and various other parts of the body and improves immune system function.
It plays a critical role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function, and DNA synthesis.
Thiamin: It helps to treat symptoms of beriberi and inflammation of the nerves
Niacin: It promotes energy production. Niacin boosts HDL cholesterol levels and reduces triglycerides and supports heart health.
Folate: It is an essential B vitamin and promotes healthy cell growth and function.
Biotin: It promotes skin health and hair growth. Additionally, it regulates brain function and metabolism.
Calcium: It helps to maintain strong bones
Iodine: It protects against infections by killing bacteria and treating thyroid health.
It is an essential mineral and regulates muscles, nerves, and bones to stay healthy
Improves immunity, wound healing, and metabolism function
Amount Per Serving
Three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)2,250 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol succinate)134 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1, 65% vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) and 2% vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7))382 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)50 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))34.75 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate)86 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))20.5 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)500 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)200 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)100 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)49.5 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate)100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)425 mcg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from the OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
How to use:
- As a dietary supplement, 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
- If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication. consult your health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children