Allergy Research Niacin Vitamin B3 250 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Niacin Vitamin B3 by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Supports the nervous and digestive system
- Niacin Vitamin B3 by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that provides 250 mg of nicotinic acid per capsule.
- Niacin is a B vitamin that is responsible for many essential functions of the body like turning food into energy, supporting the nervous and digestive systems, and keeping your skin healthy.
- Our body cannot store niacin, so it can only be obtained from food and supplements. Some common sources of this vitamin are meats‚ fish‚ vegetables‚ beans‚ peanuts‚ bread‚ and cereal.
- However many factors such as poor diet‚ diarrhea‚ alcoholism and some health conditions like liver disorders‚ carcinoid syndrome and Hartnup disease can cause a niacin deficiency.
- A deficiency of this vitamin can cause indigestion‚ diarrhea‚ tiredness‚ vomiting, cracked and scaly skin, and much more. In this case, taking a niacin supplement is a good option.
- Niacin supplements can cause a niacin flush in which you experience a slight tingling sensation that lasts for about 10 minutes. This is why you should avoid taking more than 1.5 grams of niacin a day.
- Supports nervous system
- Supports digestive system
- Converts food into energy
- Keeps your skin healthy.
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Niacin NE250 mg1563%
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Niacin can cause skin flushing and tingling (the "niacin flush").
- Do not take large amounts of niacin (greater than1.5 grams per day) without first consulting a healthcare practitioner.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.