Allergy Research Nattokinase NSK-SD
Shop for Allergy Research
Nattokinase 50mg by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Supports blood circulation & healthy coagulation of blood
- Nattokinase is an enzyme that is derived from Natto which is a Japanese food made from fermented soybeans and is believed to help fight cardiovascular diseases for decades.
- This enzyme helps disintegrate blood clots and is four times more effective at it than naturally occurring plasmin and also helps maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin K-2 is a naturally occurring vitamin in this enzyme which can cancel its positive effects. Fortunately, the manufacturer of this product has eliminated all traces of this vitamin from this formula through a patented process.
- This process helps purifies and extract all of the nattokinase from a special‚ non-genetically modified strain of soybeans.
- Nattokinase 50mg by Allergy Research Group contains this enzyme in a isolated, purified, and encapsulated form for healthy blood circulation.
- Supports blood circulation
- Contains isolated, purified, and encapsulated nattokinase
- Supports healthy coagulation of blood
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules two times daily initial dose, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food. Take with 8 to 10 oz. of water.
If taken with anticoagulant drugs, use under medical supervision. Contraindicated in any condition associated with bleeding.
Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.