Douglas Laboratories METHYLATED RESVERATROL PLUS
Shop for Douglas Laboratories
Methylated Resveratrol Plus provides pterostilbene, a methylated resveratrol that occurs naturally in berries. This formula also contains resveratrol, curcumin and vitamin D3, which compliment pterostilbene in supporting metabolic health. Ptersotilbene targets PPAR alpha, which plays important roles in lipid metabolism. Resveratrol supports mitochondrial function by promoting the actions of SIRT1, a cellular enzyme that contributes to healthy aging.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- MERIVA Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract, rhizome/phosphatidylcholine (soy) complex)250 mg
- Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable and Fruit Blend150 mg
- Wasabia japonica (rhizome), Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder (standardized to contain 200 mcg of sulforaphane) and Organic Pomegranate Powder (fruit juice)
- Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol)100 mg
- Pterostilbene (methylated resveratrol, pTeroPure)50 mg
- Other ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide), calcium citrate, vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silica
- resVida is a registered trademark of DSM.
- pTeroPure is a trademark of ChromaDex, Inc.
- Meriva is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A, Milano.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily