Shop for Metagenics
GI Sustain | Gastrointestinal Nutritional Support | 686 grams
About GI Sustain
GI Sustain™ by Metagenics is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrients, combined with readily digestible macronutrients.*
GI Sustain features L-glutamine and prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) to promote gastrointestinal health.*
Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa*• Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for a naturally-derived amino acid profile*
• Formulated with rice syrup solids as a naturally-derived energy source*
• Features medium-chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source*
• Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria*
• Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity*
• Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
This product is Gluten Free.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.Tamper Evident: Do not use it if the safety seal is missing or broken.
Contents are sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 60 grams due to variations in handling and product density.