Allergy Research Melatonin 20 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
Melatonin 20 mg by Allergy Research Group - 60 veg caps | Provides sleep & antioxidant support
- Melatonin is a hormone that is responsible for making you fall asleep. It is produced by the pineal gland and its production is dependent on circadian rhythms. A deficiency in this hormone could cause difficulty in falling asleep.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to obtain this hormone from food so in case of deficiency, our only real option is taking a melatonin supplement.
- For safety reasons, you should only take pure melatonin. This is why the manufacturer of this product provides the highest possible pure 20 mg of melatonin per capsule for people who want to take a smaller dose of this hormone.
- Melatonin 20 mg by Allergy Research Group can be helpful in relieving Jet lag, Insomnia, and Sleep disorders in children that have mental‚ developmental‚ or behavioral disorders.
- Natural sleep support
- Contains pure melatonin
- Provide relief from jet lag
- Provides antioxidant support
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule 30 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Melatonin may have a strong sedating effecr within 20 minutes of consumption. Not to be used during the daytime. Not recommended for women who are pregnant, wishing to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or for children or adolescents. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or other machinery.
Keep in a cool dry place, tightly capped.