Shop for Allergy Research
Matrixx by Allergy Research Group - 180 veg caps | Supports collagen production & joint health
- Cartilage is a form of connective tissue that work to hold our joints together. While our joints can make us move that movement is only possible because of healthy connective tissue.
- This product has been formulated to support the synthesis of elastin, glycosaminoglycans, hyaluronic acid, proteoglycans, and synovial fluid.
- This vegan formula contains glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin, NAG, vital minerals, and key amino acids to support connective tissue health.
- Chondroitin attracts water to the cartilage which helps it absorb shock more effectively. It also works to alleviate mild pain and stiffness in the joints.
- Matrixx by Allergy Research Group also contains amino acids‚ minerals‚ and herbs that promote collagen formation in the connective tissues.
- Provides connective tissue support
- Supports joint health
- Supports collagen production
Serving Size:4 Capsule
Servings Per Container:45
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)100 mg111%
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)160 mg12%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)80 mg19%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)8 mg73%
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite/Selenomethionine)80 µg145%
Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate)400 µg44%
Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)8 mg348%
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)660 µg1467%
Boron (as Boric Acid)2.4 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium (Mythocondro®)260 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate (as Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Salt)600 mg
L-Lysine HCl120 mg
Horsetail (Aerial Part) Extract (7% Silica)60 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, ethyl vanillin
As a dietary supplement, 2 to 4 capsules two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.