Allergy Research Magnesium Malate Forte
Shop for Allergy Research
Magnesium Malate Forte - 120 veg tablets | Supports the Krebs Cycle & reduces muscle pain
- Allergy Research Group offers a combination of important nutrients that are required for proper energy generation.
- If you want to have a healthy heart having a good amount of magnesium is important because, without it, your heart will beat faster which can cause dizziness, nausea, or in extreme cases cardiac arrest.
- This mineral is required for the proper functioning of all our organs and our teeth and bones are partly made of it. It is also a major component of the Krebs cycle.
- vitamin B2 supports red blood cell production while also providing antioxidants. Malic acid is responsible for protein and carbohydrate metabolism and a deficiency in this acid can reduce muscle function.
- It is possible to get sufficient amounts of this mineral through your diet but in case you want to increase your intake for any reason taking a supplement containing this mineral is a good choice
- Magnesium Malate Forte combines malic acid with magnesium and vitamin B2 which are all important nutrients for energy generation.
- Supports the Krebs Cycle
- Improves energy levels
- Help relieve muscle pain
- Tested to ensure the absence of heavy metals
- Easily absorbed
Serving Size:2 Tablet
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)10 mg769%
Magnesium (60% as Magnesium Citrate and 40 % as Magnesium Hydroxide)124 mg30%
Malic Acid500 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, gum acacia, magnesium stearate
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 tablets two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.