Allergy Research Liposomal Melatonin
Shop for Allergy Research
Liposomal Melatonin by Allergy Research Group - 1 oz | Supports normal melatonin cycle | Promotes natural sleep
- Liposomal Melatonin by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that helps you fall asleep more easily.
- This supplement is produced by the pineal gland and gets released as it starts to get dark outside. But many factors such as stress can cause its levels to drop and lead to a hormone deficiency.
- A deficiency of this hormone can make it hard for us to fall asleep. For some hormones, we can fill our hormone levels with diet, but we can only obtain this hormone from supplementation.
- This formula contains fast-acting liquid melatonin with a liposomal delivery system for improved bioavailability and prolonged retention in the body.
- Natural sleep support
- Supports normal melatonin cycle
- Provides antioxidant support
Take 1 pump by mouth, hold for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be stirred into a small amount of water.
Melatonin may have a strong sedating effect within 20 minutes of consumption. Not to be used during daytime. Not recommended for women who are pregnant, wishing to become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not use it while operating a motor vehicle or other machinery.