Shop for Allergy Research
L-Glutamine Powder by Allergy Research Group - 7.1 oz | Supports healthy GI tract and Brain function
- Allergy Research Group has developed L-Glutamine, a dietary supplement that contains free-form L-glutamine for amino acid support.
- Glutamine is the amino acid found in the body. It is produced in the muscles and then transported to different parts of the body by the blood.
- This is the main resource needed for making proteins in the body. It is also a major component in making other amino acids and glucose.
- Another major function of this amino acid is removing excess ammonia and it also provides support for immune system function while also promoting normal brain function and digestion.
- Contains Free-form amino acid
- Supports a healthy GI tract
- Supports muscle glycogen stores
- Supports growth hormone production
- Supports brain function
- Enhance immune system function
Serving Size:1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 42
Amount Per Serving
As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon (approx. 4.7 grams) in water one to three times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.