Allergy Research Glutamine 800 mg
Shop for Allergy Research
L-Glutamine 800 mg - 250 veg caps | Supports brain function & healthy GI tract
- If you are looking for a supplement that can promote brain function and support a healthy GI tract try this amino acid formula by Allergy Research Group.
- Our bodies produce this amino acid in the muscles which is then transported to the rest of the body by the blood.
- This acid is one of the main components needed by the body for the production of proteins. It is also essential in making other amino acids and glucose.
- This amino acid is responsible for removing excess ammonia from the body. It supports immune system function, normal brain function, and healthy digestion.
- L-Glutamine 800 mg provides 800 mg of this amino acid per veg capsule.
- Contains Free-form amino acid
- Supports a healthy GI tract
- Supports muscle glycogen stores
- Supports growth hormone production
- Supports brain function
- Enhance immune system function
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:125
Amount Per Serving
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.