Homocysteine Plus 90 vegcaps
Homocysteine Plus by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Supports breakdown of homocysteine & healthy blood cells
- Homocysteine Plus by Allergy Research Group is formulated to provide nutrients that facilitate the breakdown of homocysteine into methionine and other metabolites.
- Homocysteines are amino acids that are acquired from eating meat. They are helpful in little amounts but too much of them can cause many health problems.
- Keeping your cardiovascular health in shape is important but it is not always easy, eating a balanced diet‚ getting plenty of exercise‚ keeping your stress levels down, and taking supplements may promote heart health.
- This supplement contains vitamin B6 as pyridoxine and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate (P5P), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), trimethylglycine (TMG), and L-serine. These ingredients work together to support already healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Supports breakdown of homocysteine
- Supports liver detoxification pathways
- Supports healthy blood cells
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-phosphate)10 mg769%
Vitamin B6 (50% as Pyridoxine HCI and 50% as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)30 mg1765%
Vitamin B6 (50% as Pyridoxine HCI and 50% as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
Folate (as 400 μg of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from 740 μg [6S]-5- methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)) DFE667 µg167%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)400 µg16667%
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)5 mg45%
L-Glutathione (Reduced)50 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.