Allergy Research Herbal Adapt HPA Axis Restore
Shop for Allergy Research
Herbal Adapt HPA Axis - 60 veg caps | Supports healthy stress response & balanced mood
- Allergy Research Group offers a dietary supplement that contains adaptogenic herbs for physical function, a balanced mood, and a healthy response to stress.
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis is a major component of the homeostatic response it helps mediate the effects of stressors by regulating numerous physiological processes like immune responses and metabolism.
- This formula contains ashwagandha, holy basil, Rhodiola, licorice, and ginger which help with the fast recovery of this axis.
- These herbs also have adaptogenic properties that promote physical and mental performance, improved memory and immune system function, and healthy cortisol levels throughout the day.
- Supports HPA Axis' recovery
- Supports healthy stress response
- Supports balanced mood
- Enhances memory
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Ashwagandha Root Extract (standardized to 5% Withanolides)200 mg
Holy Basil Leaf Extract (standardized to 2.5% Ursolic Acid)150 mg
Rhodiola Root Extract (standardized to 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides)100 mg
Licorice Root Extract (standardized to 20% Glycyrrhizic Acid)50 mg
Ginger Rhizome Extract (standardized to 5% Gingerols)25 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, rice hull concentrate, gum arabic, sunflower oil
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two times daily with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Best taken morning and noon.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant. Use only under the care of a qualified healthcare practitioner if taking antidepressant medications.