Shop for QuickSilver Scientific
Glutathione Complex | Support Liver Detox | 3.38 oz
About Glutathione Complex
Glutathione is produced naturally by the body as its most critical antioxidant and is predominantly synthesized in the liver. Glutathione is a tripeptide of three different amino acids; cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Antioxidants are important for the body to prevent oxidative damage. As the master antioxidant, Glutathione recycles other antioxidants in the body, such as alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E, and they rely on Glutathione to operate. Glutathione Complex contains nutrients supporting liver detoxification, glutathione production, and antioxidant activity.
Main Benefits Of Glutathione Complex Supplement
- The supplement has an antioxidant activity with free radicals that might contribute to aging and some diseases.
- The dietary supplement prevents cancer progression.
- The solution reduces cell damage in liver disease.
- It enhances insulin sensitivity.
- The liquid is known to reduce the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
- The liquid supplement reduces ulcerative colitis damage.
- The supplement treats autism spectrum disorders.
Glutathione is a powerful and all-around molecule used by the body for detoxification and supporting antioxidant activities. It can bind to toxins, including pesticides, heavy metals, and alcohol. Zinc, selenium, and reduced Glutathione are powerful antioxidants, and vitamin B6 and molybdenum aid sulfur amino acid metabolism, supporting detoxification.
The Main Functions Of Glutathione In Your Body
- making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
- supporting immune function
- forming sperm cells
- breaking down some free radicals
- helping certain enzymes function
- regenerating vitamins C and E
- transporting mercury out of the brain
- helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
Serving Size:1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container:20
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine hydrochloride)12.5 mg833%
Niacin (Vitamin B2) (as Niacin, Niacinamide)10 mg50%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride)7.5 mg375%
Folate (as Calcium folinate)500 mcg125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)500 mcg8333%
Pantothenic acid (as d-Calcium pantothenate)25 mg250%
Opitac Glutathione325 mg
Trimethylglycine (from betaine)20 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate)7 mg
Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)25 mg
Milk Thistle Extract57.5 mg
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin)400 mg
Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative), Natural Plant Flavoring (no MSG), Essential Citrus Oils, Essential Mint Oils.
- Allergen Free
- Soy Protein Free
Take 1 tsp. 1-4 times per day. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to the desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. May also be mixed into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
Storage: Store away from light. Refrigerate upon receipt
Heat Sensitive: Overnight shipping is recommended. Not recommended for international shipping.