Allergy Research GLA Borage Oil
Shop for Allergy Research
GLA Borage Oil - soft gels | Supports a healthy response to PMS & menopause
- Allergy Research Group presents omega-6 semi-essential fatty acids that promote general health by providing gamma-linolenic acid and linoleic acid.
- This formula helps enzymes produce anti-inflammatory molecules that reduce certain symptoms associated with inflammation.
- It also helps maintain optimal bone density and brain function while also promoting healthy skin, hair, and joints.
- GLA Borage Oil provides 240 mg of gamma-linolenic acid and 380 mg of linoleic acid per serving to promote overall well-being.
- Essential fatty acid supplement
- Supports a healthy response to PMS & menopause
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports joint health
Serving Size:1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2%
Polyunsaturated Fat500 mg
Borage Oil1 g
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (w-6)240 mg
Linoleic Acid (w-6)380 mg
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.