GI Mend 90 caps
Shop for Allergy Research
GI Mend by Allergy Research Group - 90 veg caps | Supports gastrointestinal tract & repairs the gastrointestinal lining
- The gastrointestinal tract is one of the major organs involved in the absorption of nutrients and detoxification. However, its health can be easily disturbed by medications, food antigens, and gastrointestinal dysbiosis.
- This formula contains vitamin E, zinc carnosine, vegan N-acetyl glucosamine, aloe vera extract, and bioflavonoids rutin and quercetin.
- N-acetyl glucosamine (NAG) provides glucosamine that is used by the body for the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). It supports normal gut integrity and the health of the digestive tract.
- Aloe vera is a plant that is well tolerated by the body when taken orally and supports the gastrointestinal mucus barrier and normal tissue repair. It also has a prebiotic effect which means it supports healthy bacteria levels in the gut.
- Quercetin and rutin are bioflavonoids that can help balance the Th1:Th2 immune response. They help decrease the excessive histamine response while also reducing capillary fragility. Quercetin in particular has shown the ability to improve the integrity of intestinal tight junctions that helps reduce gut permeability.
- Zinc carnosine has the ability to protect the gut lining from damage caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), exercise, stress, and alcohol.
- Vitamin E has been added to this formula in order to provide fat-soluble antioxidant protection for the cells of the gastrointestinal lining.
- GI Mend by Allergy Research Group has been formulated to help you repair your gastrointestinal lining and provide antioxidant protection for the entire body.
- Supports gastrointestinal tract
- Helps repair your gastrointestinal lining
- Contains Vegan NAG
- Provides antioxidant protection
Serving Size:1 V Cap
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin E (as 50 IU of d-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)33.5 mg223%
Zinc (from 25 mg of Zinc Carnosine)5 mg45%
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (vegan)250 mg
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) Extract (standardized to 10% Polysaccharides)100 mg
Quercetin Dihydrate75 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.