Allergy Research GI Flora Dairy Free
Shop for Allergy Research
GI Flora - 90 veg caps | Supports healthy intestinal balance & immune response
- Allergy Research Group offers a blend of four beneficial probiotic bacteria that support microbial balance in the small and large intestines.
- There are a large number of microorganisms living in our intestines that work to support a healthy digestive tract. for example, GI flora can help limit the growth of harmful bacteria and produce vitamins and hormones in the body.
- This formula is designed to maintain healthy levels of beneficial flora in your digestive system. Having a good amount of beneficial bacteria in the body may help fight diseases and reduce the negative effects of some allergies.
- GI Flora contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, and Bifidobacterium longum that work together to provide many health benefits like improving lactose digestion, decreasing the occurrence of diarrhea, treating respiratory tract infections, etc.
- Supports healthy intestinal balance
- Boost immune response
- Supports resistance
- Supports normal intestinal pH
Serving Size:3 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11 3.6 Billion CFUs
Lactobacillus rhamnosus UAL-r06™ 3.6 Billion CFUs
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® 900 Million CFUs
Bifidobacterium longum BI-05 900 Million CFUs
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, FOS, rice flour, stearic acid
- Dairy/ Milk Free
As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 capsules two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
To maintain potency, store tightly closed and refrigerated. Short term heat exposure is acceptable.
Heat Sensitive: Overnight shipping is recommended. Not recommended for international shipping.