Shop for Allergy Research
GastroCleanse - 100 veg caps - Supports cleansing of the GI tract & healthy blood flow to intestines
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that provides nutritional support for the GI tract while gently cleansing the intestines.
- This product is formulated with psyllium husks (a dietary fiber) that helps clean the intestinal mucosal lining and increase fecal bulk.
- This fiber is also used by the probiotic bacteria "lactobacillus acidophilus" to produce short-chain fatty acids that help in maintaining microbiology and intestinal permeability.
- Nutrients in this formula promote blood flow by enhancing the absorption of food while also decreasing the absorption of toxins and unfriendly microbes.
- This formula contains activated charcoal, Oregon grape root, chlorophyll, apple pectin, vitamin C, and magnesium.
- GastroCleanse provides 1.7 g of psyllium husks per serving.
- Digestive Health Supplement
- Supports cleansing of the GI tract
- Supports balanced microflora in the gut
- Supports healthy blood flow to intestines
- Decreases potential of absorbing harmful toxins
- Promotes colon health
Serving Size:4 Capsule
Servings Per Container:25
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)150 mg167%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)70 mg17%
Psyllium husk1.7 g
Activated Charcoal580 mg
Oregon Grape (Root) Powder100 mg
Apple pectin50 mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 50 Million0 CFU
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-leucine
As a dietary supplement, 4 capsules three times daily with 8 oz. of water, or 6 capsules two times daily with 12 oz. of water, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water with this product. If transit time is not regulated in 12 to 24 hours, discontinue use. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.