Full Spectrum K
Full Spectrum Vitamin K - 90 soft gels | Supports normal blood clotting & calcium absorption
- Allergy Research Group offers a comprehensive formula that provides three forms of Vitamin K including K1 (Phytonadione) and K2 (Menaquinone-4 and Menaquinone-7).
- This vitamin might not be the most popular nutrient but it is extremely important for your body to function properly.
- The main function of this vitamin is to control blood clotting which helps prevent excess blood loss in case of injury. It is also helpful in calcium absorption which makes it an important element for bone health.
- There are many vegetables that are great sources of this vitamin like kale‚ collard greens‚ and spinach but in today's life, it is very difficult to eat a proper diet that provides all nutrients. If you want to increase your intake of this vitamin or have a known deficiency taking a supplement is a good option.
- This formula not only contains Vitamin K but also vitamins A, D, and E as gamma and delta tocotrienols for full body support.
- Supports normal blood clotting
- Supports bone health
- Provides antioxidant support
- Promotes calcium absorbtion
Serving Size:1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container:90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (from Cod Liver Oil)200 IU
>Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)25 mg
Vitamin D3 (90% from Cod Liver Oil and 10% from Skipjack and Tuna liver oil)400 IU
Vitamin K (from 1000 mcg Vitamin K1 Phytonadione, 3000 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquionone-4 and 50 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7)4050 mcg
Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols containing 90% delta-tocotrienols and 10% gamma-tocotrienols)5 mg
Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, yellow beeswax, carob extract, soy lecithin, zinc oxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel one or two times daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Taking with a fat-containing meal may further enhance absorption.
Contraindicated with use of anticoagulant drugs.