Shop for Allergy Research
Esterol Ester-C - Veg caps | Supports healthy detoxification & bone health
- Allergy Research Group offers a supplement that provides a patented nutritional product that contains non-acidic Vitamin C and calcium for better absorption and retention.
- Vitamin C is very important for everyone but is especially needed by women because as they grow older bone loss and weakness become more frequent.
- Estrogen is a hormone that supports bone health but as you get closer to menopause these hormones decrease sharply. This decreases your strength and energy while also increasing the chances of bone fractures.
- Esterol Ester-C combines Calcium Ascorbate and beneficial bioflavonoids (quercetin, rutin, and proanthocyanidins) with non-acidic Vitamin C making it easier for your intestines to absorb.
- Contains vitamin C and calcium
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports healthy detoxification
- Supports immune system function
- Supports bone health
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:50
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)1.35 g1500%
Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)150 mg12%
Grape Seed Extract (92% Proanthocyanidins)5 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.